Online Mindfulness In Recovery® course
Along with the many challenges and hardships that came with the pandemic, some opportunities also arose. One of them is the innovation of online courses and resources to connect people that otherwise would not have access. Now you don’t need to live near a group or center to receive a wide range of support, education, and resources to cultivate your highest potentials and live a life you find truly meaningful. Our core program is an 8-week online course that is now accessible to everyone, no matter where you live.
This course supports:
- People in recovery (all pathways, including 12-step)
- Family and friends affected by addiction (receive the Family and Friends Guidebook to MIR)
- Clinicians, therapists, and addiction treatment professionals (receive 36 CEUs and serves as a prerequisite for the certification course)
- Incorporates the latest evidence-based treatment modalities
John Bruna shares an overview of what to expect in the online MIR course. The course will help you:
- Develop more inner peace, resiliency, and joy in your recovery
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve attention, mental stability, and focus
- Acquire more emotional balance
- Live with more meaning and purpose
- Develop insight into personal habits and patterns, enabling healthier choices that support the life you want to live.
Mindfulness In Recovery® Course details
This is an eight-week course open to everyone for personal development and for those working with others in the treatment field. It is experiential and focused on helping participants cultivate a daily mindfulness practice that integrates the MIR skills into daily life.
The course is interactive with live weekly sessions, daily activities and exercises from the Essential Guidebook to Mindfulness in Recovery or the Family and Friends edition, videos, instruction with John Bruna, and interaction with others in the course on our private online platform (includes an app), and weekly live sessions facilitated by a MIR certified teacher.
Everyone in the United States receives a copy of the Essential Guidebook to Mindfulness in Recovery or the Family and Friends edition, and access to the private online course platform accessible by computer, tablet, or mobile phone. You are able to interact with others in the course on that platform and in the course sessions.
*If you live outside of the USA, we will work with you to get you access to the guidebook.
ONLINE MIR COURSE
Price: $349 US. There is a $50 discount for members of the Mindful Life Community™ and Mindfulness in Recovery® Community. Contact us for your discount code.
Payment Plans and Scholarships: We always offer scholarships and payment plans. We never want anyone to not access our services due to financial difficulties. To apply for a payment plan or scholarship, click here.